National Prescribing Curriculum
The National Prescribing Curriculum (NPC) is a series of interactive case-based modules that encourage confident and rational prescribing. The modules follow a stepwise approach as outlined in the WHO's Guide to Good Prescribing.
The NPC modules are computer and mobile device compatible.
Internet explorer issues
Some functionality in these modules is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
It is recommended that 1 CPD hour be recorded for each module for the purposes of self-directed CPD.
Updated modules now available
The following modules have been updated and are ready for use:
- Acute coronary syndrome
- Glycaemic control in long-established diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes - initiating treatment
- Type 2 diabetes - intensifying treatment
The following modules are no longer available
- Chronic angina - discontinued
- Peptic ulceration with NSAID use - discontinued
View the NPC Dental modules here.