National Prescribing Curriculum
The National Prescribing Curriculum (NPC) is a series of interactive case-based modules that encourage confident and rational prescribing. The modules follow a stepwise approach as outlined in the WHO's Guide to Good Prescribing.
The NPC modules are computer and mobile device compatible.
Internet explorer issues
Some functionality in these modules is not compatible with Internet Explorer.
It is recommended that 1 CPD hour be recorded for each module for the purposes of self-directed CPD.
Changes to the National Prescribing Curriculum in 2017
The following modules will be retired from 1 January 2017
- Acute coronary syndrome - new version to be released in May
- Chronic angina - discontinued
- Glycaemic control in long-established diabetes - new version to be released in May
- Peptic ulceration with NSAID use - discontinued
- Type 2 diabetes part 1 - new version to be released in May
- Type 2 diabetes part 2 - new version to be released in May